Registration in M.S.M.Es and Benefits of MSME Registration
What are Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises?
As per the revised definition, any firm (Manufacturing & Service concern) with an
Investment of up to INR 1 crore and turnover under INR 5 crore is classified as “Micro”
Investment of up to INR 10 crore and turnover up to INR 50 crore is classified as "Small"
Investment of up to Rs 20 crore and turnover under Rs 100 crore is classified as "Medium"
Revised MSME Classification
Composite Criteria: Investment and Annual Turnover
Investment < 1 cr.
Turnover < 5 cr.
Investment < 10 cr.
Turnover < 50 cr.
Investment < 20 cr.
Turnover < 100 cr.
Procedure to get MSME Registration Certificate
Step 1: Visit the official website of Udyog Vihar Registration https://udyogaadhaar.gov.in and below mentioned page will open.
Step 2: Scroll down the page thereafter enter your Aadhaar card number and your name which is mentioned in Aadhaar card. Click on “Validate & generate the OTP”. Your registered mobile no. will get an OTP then you need to enter that OTP as mentioned in the below screen.
Point to remember: Aadhaar card number is required of the following persons in case of:-
|Proprietorship||Name and AADHAR of Individual|
|Partnership||Name and AADHAR of one of the Partner|
|Company and LLP||Name and AADHAR of one of the Director|
|Trust||Name and AADHAR of one Trustee|
Step 3: After validating OTP, we have to fill some Personal Information:
- Social category,
- Physically handicapped (of the person to whom the Aadhar No is validated)
- Name of enterprise
- Type of organization
- PAN Card
- Location of Plant
- Official Address
- Date of Commencement of business
- Previous EM1/EM2/SSI/UAM registration number, If Any
- Bank account detail
- IFSC Code
- Bank Account No.
- Major Activity of Unit
- National Industry Classification (NIC) Code for Activities (One or more activities can be added)
- No. of persons employed
- Investment (Plant & Machinery / Equipment’s)
- District Industry Centre
- Tick the box and accept the declaration and SUBMIT the application.
Step 4: After submitting the registration application, we will get the Udyog Aadhaar Registration certificate and thereafter save the same.
Benefits of MSME if we registered in MSME
- Collateral Free loan from Bank
- Direct taxes Exemption
- Help in getting government tender
- Under bank loan, 15% of import subsidy on fully automatic machinery
- Compensation in ISO certificate expenditure
- Easy to get licenses, approval, and registrations, in any type of business
- Concession on electricity bill
- Help in getting low-interest rate from the bank
- Get tariff subsidies, tax, and capital subsidies
- 50% subsidy in case if registered in Patent and some trademark
- Reduction in rate of interest @1% on OD
- MAT credit to be carried forward to 15 years instead of 10 years
- Stamp duty and registration charges are waived off
- Reimbursement under the bar code registration
- Special Incentives for Companies Manufacturing COVID-19 Product
- Waiver in security deposit for Government tender
- Protection against delay in payment from 45 days
- Support if you are starting an Incubation Center
- Guarantee from Government of India through CGTMSE
- Reservation policies to manufacturing/production sector